Monday, March 1, 2021

The weekend with Mike away

 Hi,

I am hoping Mike will blog about the amazing progress he has made already in Wanaka.  So stay tuned for that coming to an inbox near you.  Or...  your inbox.  Or browser.  However you view the blog.  Okay, stopping now.

But Friday after work I went out to so many pubs.  Like.  Two of them.  And then dinner.  Bin44 then Celia collected me and we went to Hanging Ditch.  Met Ange, Dee and Jen.  Gemma met us at Egmont St Eatery for a birthday dinner.  It was great fun!

Celia dropped us home and I found Mike packed already.  Fell into bed and then up early to take him to the airport for his Wanaka adventure.  He has kept me posted and he is making huge inroads to the demolition work.

Friday afternoon ice cream break with Chris

Re-enacting iced latte pic

Lunch with Angie

Little Peckish brekkie Friday with Celia, James and Ed

Boot camp was good.  Cardio was hard.  Twice around TSB to kick start it.  Core was also tough.  But after that I went home and never saw another person the entire weekend.


Gorgeous in the capital

Smudge enjoys the morning

Boot camp is done!

Scissor leg raises!

Moxley has me and won't let go

She just kept biting me all weekend

You woke me for this?  Grumpy cat face

This arm is mine

Smudge happy on the deck

Two cats in my selfie!

Oh - hello Wellington!
I think Moxley is missing contact with those other naughty kittens in her house (Mike and Toby) because she nuzzles up to me and bites me on any bare skin.  And if she tires of that, she finds bare skin and rests her paw on it.  And gently brings her claws out and back.

Right.  I get it.  I am hers.  

I have to Uber into town in my lunch break today because my drivers licence has expired.  Oops.  I left the renewal notice by my bed so I would see it.  But then we moved downstairs and I only found it when I was tidying this weekend.

Doh!

So now my plan is to go down to the AA and get it renewed.  If it takes too long, I will have to go to work and then dragon boat training and then Uber home.  But if it takes 10 mins like it says it should, I can Uber back home and go into town with the car.

Gilbert logistics.

Right.  Time for the day to kick off.

Have a good one.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment