Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Wednesday with working from home

 Hi,

Mike and I had a fairly busy day working from home.  But we did appreciate the extra sleep in that afforded us after the Indian cooking class night.  So - yay for that as an option.

Home made iced latte

Photogenic derp cat

Derp, derp

Moxley sleeping on Mike

I woke her!

Sag paneer was so good

Mike fixes my obsession with Chris Hipkins micro sleep on national TV

Moxley goes into her crate for a snooze

I heated up the sag paneer from Tuesday night - two bowls.  One for mine and one for Mike's.  He did the blind taste test.  And he guessed correctly which one was which.

We think the difference was in the onions.  I left my alone and they went what I would call burnt.  Mike stirred his and they never caramelised.

Lesson right there.

After work we just chilled at home and it was lovely to relax with Mike.  We chatted to Kaustubh on the phone for a bit and I will catch him and others Thursday after work.

I had felt a bit scritchy scratchy in the morning but by lunchtime it was all good.  And again today - I have to say I am not quite at the peak of my game.  But it doesn't seem to be a cold or anything.  Maybe some allergy in the background?  Dunno.

Hoping your day is a good one.
Love,
Angela
Anyway - 


No comments:

Post a Comment