Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The Monday with working from home

 Hi,

What a brilliant idea to work from home on the Monday.  Apart from the usual laundry you manage to get done and the cats keeping me company, I went around to Ange's house for a meeting we had together.  Best WFH meeting ever!

Smudge curled up next to me

It was wet so I ended up driving there and back though.  But at 5pm Mike pinged me and said he was on the way to the park for a run.  So I went home, changed and joined him.  He did 5 km which was amazing considering his hard work tramping at the weekend.  He's so strong now.

Headed home for tea and then packed a suitcase with Toby's stuff for our Easter trip south.  Moxley was very interested in this activity.

Curious about packing the suitcase

She really wants to come to visit Toby

Coffee with Joe - and we know the photo bomber behind us

Off to bed.  Up for gym.  Good bench session.  Then a coffee with Joe from  my old work.  Good to catch up on his news.

Indian cooking class tonight.  Dahl night.  Can't wait.  Would love a new dahl recipe to have as a go-to option.

Have a good day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment