Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The Tuesday with not a lot

 Hi,

Not a lot happened on my Tuesday I have to say.  Worked from home.  Had a crazy day at work.  This morning I declared my new work name to be:  Agent of Chaos.

Moxley helps with work

Grey but warm

Spoke to Mike in the evening.  He is making so much headway in Wanaka.  Wow.  He has stripped the kitchen back, the bathroom back (except the shower as he is still using that) and the toilet.  He's put all the demo waste into the skip and the junk left lying around - and filled it already.  Needs another skip.  Today I think he wants to lift the lino in the kitchen and double bag it to take the the tip.

But he looks happy.  He loves the house.  Maybe after another 10 years we can do a renovation again and start using it as our holiday place?  :-)  I can only hope.

I had a migraine in the night. Very weird.

Today is busy at work (but I am WFH again).

Take care.  Happy Wednesday.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment