Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Wednesday heading back to Wellington

 Hi,


After a day that started with a swim in the sea and ended in Wellington in rain, it was with mixed feelings I stepped out of the plane and into Mike's embrace.  Wellington weather is a bit rubbishy, eh?  Hahah.

Landed in Wellington

But it does have Mike - so there's a huge win for Wellington right there.  :-)  If everyone knew that, they would all live there.

Mike did collect me and I said goodbye to my colleagues as we headed to our car.  They were getting a Mevo - I must ask how that went.

Home to empty my bag and prepare for the next day.  My back is still sore from Monday's deadlifts that went wrong.  Sigh.  

Lots of stretching with Quentin this morning.  

Let's see how it goes in training tonight.  Enjoy your day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment