Tuesday, March 2, 2021

The Monday with dragon boat training

 Hi,

The cats are so cute.  They caught a cicada and brought it down to the office as a present for me.  They usually play with them by the front door after learning pretty fast that if they play with them by the deck, they fly away.

The cats are often united when it comes to hunting or threats (like Tenzing the neighbour's cat).  This was going well until Moxley decided she needed to jump on Smudge.

Cats bond over cicada hunting

Selfie with Mike during a meeting

One of my meetings had Mike in it.  So I snapped a selfie with him.  Hahahah.

Ubered in to the AA to get my licence renewed.  It was social distancing with two people in charge of letting us in the office with cordoned off queues.  Hand sanitiser.  And crosses to stand on to keep me away from others.  But the process was fast.  And after an eye test and a photo, I was out the door with my paper temporary licence.

Ubered back home.  Finished work at 5pm after kicking off my PC update (wipe and re-image with new OS) and headed into town for dragon boat training.  Gorgeous evening for it.  Calm.  Lovely.

Back home via the supermarket.  Level 2 isn't too bad.  Couldn't really tell apart from no bag packing.  Home with groceries and it was dark and late by the time I was unpacked and just a tad hungry.  Ate some yummy NZ grapes and fell asleep in some sort of coma.

Woke for PT session online and at work.  My PC seems fine.  Shock!

Mike is making huge headway in Wanaka.  He has the kitchen back to bare walls already.  So that is most of the bathroom and kitchen done and the downstairs toilet done.

Right.  Time for the day to start in earnest.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment