Friday, March 26, 2021

The Thursday with drinks

 Hi,

What a crazy day Thursday was...  Work morning team.  Work lunch BBQ.  Drinks with ex workmates after work.

Work BBQ

I feel slightly ill now.  Ate far too much junk.  

But after work I met up with Kaustubh and surprised others at Thistle Inn.  Mark, Andrew (whom I had never met face to face before as he was based in my team in AKL) and a new person in their team - Dimitri.

Kaustubh had to take off as he got bad news from Aparajita about her father back in India testing positive for covid.  I hope he is okay and no one else gets it.  Huge hug for her.

But Andrew also turned up and we chatted away for a bit longer before I nudged Mike to head home.  We Ubered home in the end.

Slept well.  Up for Mike to finish packing.  Woot!

Weekend beckons.  I did throw our Bacon Buttie brekkie date for Sunday into chaos as I accepted a tramp to a secret hut instead.  Oops.  Saturday boot camp.  And Mike is off to the Ruahines for a tramp.

Busy - and fun.

Have a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment