Tuesday, October 5, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Busy day at work - and working from home too.  Mike took in the Gaggia coffee machine to the Ninja Espresso fixer uppers.  Hopefully it won't be too long and we get it back.  It wasn't working at its best.

I got a present from Laura at work today.  Well, Mike got it on Friday but forgot.  Laura knows I like iced lattes and don't like the fact I get plastic straws.  So she got me a metal straw with a cleaner.  How cool is that?  I was pretty chuffed.

I got a present from Laura @ work

A metal straw and pipecleaner for my iced lattes!

Moxley cuddled up 

Gorgeous colour

My present from Laura

My day went late - a long meeting that kicked off at 6pm.  Sigh.  Happens when you have a vendor in Europe.  Hahah.  But I made tea beforehand - grilled asparagus and laksa noodle soup.  It was yummy.

Went to bed and slept well.  Up for PT session with Quentin.  He's okay today.  Did deadlifts.

Working at the office in town today.  Got AFL training after work.  It's all happening.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment