Friday, October 29, 2021

The Thursday with not a lot

 Hi,

I guess the big news is:  Celia and I have postponed our trip down south this weekend.  Mainly due to covid.  But I also might have a cold starting.  Can't tell for sure.  So staying home and keeping an eye on it.

Means I missed aikido last night and brekkie with my mates this morning. Waaaaahhhh.  But better safe than sorry.  If it does turn into something identifiable as a cold, I will pop in and get a covid test.  To be sure.

So Thursday I spent at home, working there.  And went to bed fairly early in case I was just tired.  Had a fantastic sleep, mind you.  So there is that.  :-)

Took no photos.  Well, why would I?  Cats, I suppose.  Hahahah.  

Mike woke up this morning (Friday) with a migraine.  He's gone back to bed.  I made myself a brekkie (to compensate for not being with Celia, James and Ed).

My home brekkie

Weekend beckons.  But let's see if I end up with a cold or not.  Stupid covid times.  Toby is staying safe - he is on study break ahead of exams.  Yikes.  Hope things are not disrupted there.  And super glad I sent him a care package from New World to help him study (I got fruit as well as junk food!).

Right.  Time for my day to start.  Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment