Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Tuesday with AFL training

 Hi,

WFH on Tuesday.  It is always nice as the cats like to hang out with us - especially Moxley.  Mike was in at work so Moxley curled up on his chair and slept beside me most of the day.

Why did you wake me up?

Sleepy

My chili plant was happy in the outdoors for exactly one day.  The storm overnight battered and hammered it.

Before the storm




After the storm

I am hopeful it might rally and get back to health.  Let's see, eh?

At least the potatoes are happy

And the kale is a triffid


Dead lift Tuesday morning

I did AFL training after work.  The rain held off for the most part - just a bit drizzly towards the end really.  Made the ball slippery.

Drove across town - left home at 1720 and got to Martin Luckie park at 1745.  So - that was ok.  Took me as long to get back - road works!

Slept well.  WFH again today and the heat pump is going into our bedroom today.  Woot!

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment