Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The Tuesday with work and Ange's birthday lunch and AFL training

 Hi,

It was a happy birthday for Ange yesterday.  We went out to lunch at Arabica for Ange's birthday.  Celia, me, Barb and Juliet all joined Ange.  I think we all chose a brekkie meal for lunch.  Hahah.  Brekkie for the win.

Work iced latte


Happy birthday Ange

After work, Mike drove by and I packed up and got in the car.  We got to the AFL training park super early.  Like 50 mins early.  I kicked my footy around for a while before someone else turned up.  Mike started running and did 12 km while I was at training.  Wow!

We had another really good turnout of women.  Newbies seem to be turning up all the time.  And last night was stunning.  So still.  And a fog came in over the park as we trained.

Finished at 7.30pm and headed home.  Ate a quick meal and fell into bed.  Hopeless sleep.  But a sleep in and working from home.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment