Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Tuesday with AFL training

 Hi,

Tuesday was a full on day at work (although working from home).  Mike and I were both busy.  But we made a good getaway after work and drove through crazy traffic to get to AFL training at Martin Luckie park.

Pic from Saturday's game

Mike explored Mt Albert on his run while I was in training.  I have a cool bruise on my knee.  Awesome!

After the training we decided to pop into The Ramen Shop for dinner.  Best idea!  We had a lovely bowl of ramen and I was transported back to Japan for 30 minutes.  :-)

Dinner at The Ramen Shop after AFL

Cats are happy on our bed

Woke up feeling blah so today is a sick day for me.  Doesn't happen often.  Hope things are much better after a day reading and drinking lots of water.  Headaches are much better if you are hydrated.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment