Friday, October 15, 2021

The Thursday with aikido

 Hi,

Busy day at work.  Instead of going out and stretching my social abilities beyond the pale (I am going out after work on Friday) I headed home instead.

Mike had detected my resilience was wearing thinner than usual and sent me flowers at work.  Awwww.  He's lovely.  Thank you.  They are stunning and now they are sitting on the dining table at home, I see them often.

Flowers from the loveliest man in the world

In a vase at home

Ate too much tea and then drove out to Lower Hutt at 6.06pm.  Got the Celia's house at 6.30pm and we walked to the dojo for the second week of aikido.

Far less women there than the week before.  But great fun.  Not sure I will learn anything, really.  But I am enjoying myself, nonetheless.

Walked back home at 8.30pm and jumped in the car and headed to town to a) get fuel for the car and b) collect Mike from his fun social activity with Janine and all those mates.

He left his pub and met me at the petrol station.  We headed home and fell into bed.  With the heat pump on.  Hahahah.

Friday is stunning

The cats decide our bed is best

Up for Friday morning and it is a stunning day in the capital. Mike is off to brekkie in town.  I ate at home and took the later bus in.  Left the cats snuggled on our bed.  Hahahah.

The weekend is close now.  Sreejith's last day at Intergen.  Wow.  We will catch up with him after work.  And I have an AFL social event in town too.

As I said:  busy social life.  

Mike is off to Waerenga hut with some friends after boot camp tomorrow.  I will walk in with him and then walk out.  Sunday is AFL.  And Mike will come out of the bush some time early Sunday.  I have a movie with Andrew on Sunday night.  The Alpinist.

And that is about it.

Phew.

Have an awesome day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment