Thursday, October 7, 2021

The Wednesday with a work dinner

 Hi,

Busy times.  This post is not a "good morning" post at all.  It's a "good afternoon" post.  And yesterday I seem to have only taken photos of Moxley.  Hahahah.

Moxley!

She's looking like her kitten self here

Mike and I went to Espresso Ninja after work and dropped off our Gaggia basket.  And in late breaking news today (Thursday) it looks like we are in the market for a new coffee machine.  Boo!  That Gaggia has seen us right since about 2005 when we bought it in Melbourne.  I guess it doesn't owe us much after such sterling service.  But now the decision is:  what do we replace it with?

Sigh.

I like my coffee machine.  And by that I mean I like using it to make Mike his coffee.  I hardly use it for myself.  I want one that is compact and makes a delicious crema as the Gaggia did.

Oh well.

We popped into Master Kong and waited outside on the harbour, enjoying the last of the sun before we went in for dinner.

Had dinner with Laura and Arnold from work.  Ate lots.  Phew.  Then the three of us went back to work while Mike went grocery shopping.

Mike kindly came to collect me when I was done.  Finished putting away groceries when we got back home and fell into bed.  Had a good sleep.  Up for online PT session.  Mike went in for his.

Thursday morning was busy.  Work.  Plus solar panel sales person came to talk to us.  Left us with pamphlets and other things to consider.

And now it is lunch time on Thursday.  So enjoy the rest of your day.  Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment