Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The Tuesday working from home and with AFL training

 Hi,


Lovely weather - Mike and I made the most of it while working from home.  We got out at lunch time to the park and Mike set his fastest ever 5km time and I kicked a footy.  I do need the practise.

Home made

Moxley getting closer to Smudge who is right at the very edge of the bed

Pretending to stretch

I found Smudge about to have a wee on Mike's tramping jacket in one break from work.  She was on our old bed and looking like she was scratching around (I call it finding something scritchy).  As I went over to her I realised she really was having a blatant wee on the bed.  So I picked her up.  She mewed.  And dribbled a bit as I hurled her into the litter box.

Cats!

Anyway.  Mike then helped me clean up.  Mopped up the dribble.  Washed jacket and duvet cover.  And now we are contemplating the duvet itself.  Laundrette and washing?  Bath soaking?  Buy a new one?  All options because getting rid of the cat is not an option.  Hahahah. 


After work I jumped in the car and collected a young woman (Val) from Vic Uni and took her to AFL training.  What a gorgeous evening for it.  Not a breath of wind.  It did bring out the sandflies though.  Cheeky things.  So warm.

Mike was out and about (TTC club night and something else or other).

I got home after  training and fell into bed.  Mike wasn't too far behind me.  Slept well.  Running around for 90 mins will do that for you.  I did collect a decent bruise on my left shin.  Hahah.

Up early for brekkie in town with Mike.  Mmmm.  The Lab.

Haircut day for me at lunchtime today.  Cool.

Right.  Time for the day to kick off.

Enjoy yours.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment