Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Wednesday with a new heat pump and a coffee machine

 Hi,

We had the heat pump installers come around yesterday to get the heat pump into the big downstairs bedroom.  The outside unit is down the side of the house between us and Juliette.  That room is now toasty pie warm.

It probably took them 3 hours, I guess.  Maybe a tad more.  

The upstairs heat pump also had its motor replaced - now it is quiet as it heats upstairs.  Our house is a very pleasant place to be right now.

Moxley tries to get my attention

I jumped out to collect our new coffee machine from the Ninja Barista place in Kaiwharawhara.  meanwhile Mike had to go to bed with a migraine.  It's a shame for him.

New machine

Made Mike lunch when I got back and the tradies had all left.  Worked through to 7.30pm as I had a late meeting.  Made dinner for me and Mike before that late meeting though.  Asparagus rolls with haloumi.  That is so delicious.

Off to bed in the warm bedroom.  Hahahah.

I was so excited to get Mike a coffee this morning.  Made two as the grinder was set to coarse for plunger coffee for the first one.

He liked his coffee but I want to experiment further with the machine.  And run the drawback through when I get home so it stays in top condition.

Cheese scone and iced latte @ Legato

Into town and gym this morning (leg day - oosshh).  At work and got a cheese scone session in with Barb and Juliet.  Mmmm.  Saw Dan P there.  Hahah.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment