Friday, October 1, 2021

The Thursday with work

 Hi,

Happy birthday Dad.  Missing you.

Busy day at work on Thursday.  Mopping up after quarterly planning day - making sure the work looks good for all and sundry.  At least - that is what I tell myself.  Delusion is a lovely thing when used correctly.  Hahahah.

Both cats found a spot on me last night

Mike and I took the bus home together.  First time in level 2 we have caught a bus home.  We went for a 13 as they are usually quieter than other bus options.  And so it proved.

Home and Mike cooked burgers for tea.  Fell into bed not too long after that, really.  

Lovely Friday morning.  The weekend looks action packed.  Up at 3.30am tomorrow to head up to Turoa for a day skiing.  Mike and Janine will stay on for Sunday.  Andrew will come too - yay!  But Andrew and I will drive back Saturday evening.  The snow is looking good up there and I hope the weather holds so we can get out on the mountain.  There are restrictions in numbers due to level 2 covid delta so we need to be in the queue super early.

So no boot camp for us tomorrow.  AFL game for me at Hutt Park on Sunday - 11am.  Come down to watch.

Have a lovely Friday and an even better weekend.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment