Friday, October 22, 2021

The Thursday with Mike packing for his tramp

 Hi,

Mike and I worked from home on Thursday.  He worked through lunch and started early so he could finish early.  He packed for his tramp and left at about 4pm.  The plan?  Leave the car at Janine's house, take Janine's car to the Kawekas.  Do a 4 day tramp over a lot of the tops.  Drive home Monday.


Cat and ball

Cat and ball part 2

And I think today is Janine's birthday.  So happy birthday to her.  If the weather is like Wellington weather today, she is having the best tramping day.

Lovely morning for a walk to work

I walked into work and enjoyed that.  Got an iced latte with Juliet @ Mojo.  Great start to the day.  Busy through the day and then - 3 days to myself.  Woot!

Juliet and I enjoy a Friday iced latte

No AFL.  It is Labour Day weekend.  If the weather stays good I might walk up to the Skyline track.  Take a lunch.  

Other than that - housework and cat feeding.  Hahah.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment