Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The Monday back at work and with windows going in at Epuni

 Hi,

Okay - I used my finger (gross) to stir my iced latte and now my finger is numb and typing is tricky.  Do not do this.  I would suggest this as a life hack, but I suspect I am the only one dumb enough to try this.

Yesterday was a work from home day.  Finished up and had a bath ahead of Mike coming back with groceries after supervising the windows going in at Epuni.


New window

New windows

Mike reckons they will finish on Wednesday.  They made good progress yesterday. Mike is not going out there today though.  


Smudge in her spot

Had a good sleep - but the alarm at 5.30am was a rude awakening.  It's been a while since I had to get up that early.

6.16am bus into town.  No sign of a slip at Karori tunnel.  

Waiting for my early bus

Gym session with Quentin.  Bench.  35kg 5 x 2.  Then off to work.  In my real workplace.  Wow!  Mainly because I have a lunch date with someone that used to work here.  Kirsty!  Woot!

Work iced latte art work!

Iced latte at work.  Big day ahead full of meetings.  Got a planning session after work for our Southern Adventure Part 2.  And gym with Khemry.

Have a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment