Friday, August 19, 2022

The Thursday with Wolf burger

 I woke up woozy on Thursday morning after my migraine. Cancelled gym and wondered whether I should call in sick or not, but after a sleep in til 7:30 and a couple of coffees I felt good to face the day.

Meanwhile, at Cardrona, Angela is having a good time

A quiet day working from home and trying not to do too taxing things and it was time for the next burger. I mean, Southern Adventure planning session with Callan and Stacey which just happened to be at another burger restaurant.

I headed down to Wolf (which I always try to spell with two o's, thanks SubWoolfer) and tucked in.

Burger was great. An interesting bun which I'm told is actually a cronut! which gave it a good flavour without overpowering anything else. Delicious rare wagyu beef. Just the right amount of sauce and seasoning and condiments. 8/10 from me.

There it is

Stacey also had the WOAP gin cocktail - with a bubble of flavoured smoke and everything


Oh and we did get more planning done too. Angela and I now have flights to and fro. I still need to book our Queenstown accommodation and we need to sort out the cycle trip we're slipping into the mix too.

And that was my "Friday" because I've got the day off for Beervana tomorrow. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment