Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The Tuesday with failed gym but a good planning dinner

 Hi,

Awesome day in town - I caught up with Kirsty at The Lab for lunch.  First time I have seen her since she left work at the end of last year.  She is well and her family is also well.  Yay!

The Lab iced latte

Hey there, my lunch date, Kirsty!

After work I met Khemry at CityFitness but after wandering around the absolutely packed gym we ended up calling it off.

I walked to Honey Badger and met up with Mike, Callan and Stacey for Southern Adventure v2 planning.  We had some tea and Mike and Callan drank some $6 beers that had expired.  Hahah.  We also planned out the bulk of the events needed for a successful tramping holiday.  We also added in the Lake Dunstan bike trail - bonus extra!

Sally and Andrew popped around after their work and tucked into burgers.  We then all left and said goodbye to Callan and Stacey (Stacey starts a new job today - Wednesday!) and took Sally and Andrew home.

Fell into bed and had a good sleep.  Up for gym - Deadlifts today.  57.5kg. Getting there. Mike drove me into town and then continued to Epuni for the final day of window replacement.

Busy day at work.  And I need to rush away at 4.15 to upper Tory St for a Friends of Te Papa session where I am going to it up for their website.  Insects, molluscs and deep sea fish.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment