Thursday, August 18, 2022

The Wednesday with a Migraine and no burger

 A rest day for Angela on Wednesday. She was out and about in the beautiful Wānaka shoreline.

I had gym (127kg deadlifts, woot) and an uneventful day at work. After work was Huxley for burgers. Just as we ordered... the side of Shane's face started to disappear as I chatted to him. Oh no! A migraine.

A quick burger cancellation and an uber order, and I was soon ensconsed in bed with drugs in my system and fed cats milling about. 

Friends rated the Huxley burger well. I must return next week!

Smudge came down and slept on my bed! Moxley started causing trouble so I took the unprecedented step of shutting Moxley out of the bedroom. Smudge was very happy and stayed purring on my bed all night. I did let Moxley back in later on, but in the morning it was the black cat, not the multicoloured one, that was still there.

Migraine was ok but I woke up really nauseous a couple of times in the night and really woozy in the morning. Scrambled eggs and avo, and a couple of coffees later I feel able to face the day. No gym but a quiet day working from home for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment