Monday, August 15, 2022

The Weekend with skiing in the north and skiing in the south

Hi,

Quick post today. I will try to expand on it later.

Fri night we went to The Boss tribute band. They were fantastic. They knew exactly what to do and how to do it. So much fun.




Please have lots of happy supportive thoughts to Angela. On the first run of the first day of her big 1 week snow adventure she was smacked into on the cat track and is now lying in bed feeling sorry for herself. It's a shame for her. 

She's been sending me some stunning Wanaka photos though.




I got a great day in with Ana at Tukino skifield - the little-known chilled out club field that shares Mt Ruapehu with the big corporate entities of Turoa and Whakapapa. It was a great day. Thanks Ana!

Ana on nutcracker tow

Club field style - free sausage sizzle at the top of the mountain

For me, Wellington on a Plate Burgers beckon. I've got Monday, Wednesday and Thursday booked in. I better have salad for dinner on Tuesday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment