Thursday, August 11, 2022

The Wednesday at work and then a K drama session at home with Sarah

 Hi,

Busy again at work.  I was in the real office on Wednesday - as was Mike.  And when I got an iced latte from work, I could not resist the background when I took my selfie.

Korean TV show with Sarah

Work iced latte with Mike background

Headed home a little late with Mike on a #14 bus.  Managed to eat some leftovers before Sarah arrived to watch a Korean TV show on Disney+ called "In the Soop: Friendcation".  It stars a boy from the boy band BTS, with some friends of his, doing not-very-much on a holiday to a snowy part of Korea.  They do nothing. Shop for groceries. Cook.  Eat. Sleep.  They did go fishing though, and there's a promise of ice skating to come.  The anticipation!

Off to bed once we'd seen two episodes and Sarah headed home.  Slept well.  Up for gym with Quentin, but he pinged me at 6.15am to say he was sleeping in as he'd had a poor sleep.  I have a 7am session on Friday now.

Day looms large.  Busy.  

Have a great weekend. I am off with Kara skiing for the week.  Mike will hold the fort here.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment