Tuesday, August 30, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Well, my cold hasn't changed any through Monday and into Tuesday morning.  Still the same.  Bit sniffly. My throat doesn't seem to be as scratchy as it was.  I will RAT again either later today or early tomorrow.

That's a negative

Old pic of Toby when he was 10 months old - he doesn't look too happy with Bugs

Waiting for her tea

And after her tea

Mike went for a run after work with Callan and Janine.  It felt good - so yay for that. We went to bed nice and early and set the alarm for 12.25am so we could watch the Artemis launch.  But by then they had delayed it an hour.

Launch was delayed

They pulled the plug so we turned off the TV and went back to sleep. Next potential launch is this Saturday sometime. We were up for an online PT session because.... sniffles. So no gym for me. It was okay.  My shoulder is still a bit sore.  Okay in bed as it is soft. But doing some of the floor work on a hard surface was a bit tender. Hopefully in a week it will be fine.

Mike is off to work in town.  I am WFH again.

Have a lovely day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment