Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The Monday back at work

Hi,

The weather has really turned cold and wet.  And at the end of Monday, there was a big slip on The Terrace.  Goodness, Wellington is washing away.

My parents are in Townsville and visiting Michelle and Tim.  Looks so lovely.  They went out to Magnetic Island on a day trip.

Ma visiting Michelle and Tim

Moxley curled up next to me while I work

Loved it so much it is now my lock screen

After work at home, I finished up and headed upstairs to make tea for us both.  Mike got home just before 6pm.  

We ate tea then chilled on the couch - doing our tasks.


Evening Moxley spot

This can't be comfortable, Moxley

She moves to a warmer spot

Then follows me into the bathroom and explores the holes in the spa jets

Ma and Da in Townsville

Packed for my ski week

And that is about it.  Good sleep.  Then up for PT session with Quentin.  Bench (35kg) and then accessories.  Triceps exercises that have made my arms feel like wet noodles.  Limp and useless.

Back home.  So wet.  Mike is off to work in town again today.


AFL training night tonight - first one for the season.  But I really can't see it happening.  Everything is so wet.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

 

No comments:

Post a Comment