Friday, August 26, 2022

The Thursday with Bingo and the Friday with a Breakfast Burger

Your guest blogger is back because Angela has Fridays off. And I have to continue the burger theme until WOAP is over.

Thursday for me was an hour of gym. I cracked 130kg in my multi-rep deadlifts which made me quite chuffed and quite tired. Then Quentin my PT got me smashing out all sorts of machines that completely wore out my legs from bottom to top.

I'm still hobbling. 

I actually think they delivered this machine to the wrong dungeon


There was a work function after work - midwinter Christmas with dressing up and playing Bingo. I drove down for it after working from home for the day. Just before I left I scrambled up into the loft to find a Santa Hat and Toby's ugly Christmas jumper. Luckily, "January Mike" had put away the Christmas stuff somewhere convenient and easy to find.

I'm glad I did! I won a prize for the Jersey.

I won prizes for Toby's Christmas/Bacon ugly jumper

Friday morning is "Potato Cakes" breakfast morning with some friends. We have it at The Old Bailey - and their WOAP burger was on the menu. I foolishly said yes.

But for breakfast?!

It was pretty good, and a bit different - not chicken, not beef but mutton in the middle of the burger. It had to me a quite gamey flavour. My Thursday Jersey may contradict this but possibly the bacon was a step too far - one too many flavours in the burger. Overall I'm going with a 7/10.

The last day of the week beckons. Pizza with Sarah and family tonight, and painting jobs in the weekend. Woot!




No comments:

Post a Comment