Tuesday, November 21, 2023

The Monday back at the mahi

 Hi,

Look at me, serving up cat content like my readers want (Sally M - you know I am thinking of you. Actually, Roz too. And Sally G. Ok. Realisation hits me. You are all here for cat content.)

Yesterday was chill working from home. Also got the sheets done - any day when you get clean sheets washed and dried is epic!

Manic iced latte selfie

Moxley cat model #1

Smudge cat model #2

Spin

Bring it!

Wait - where is everyone?

Yeah, I dunno either

Mike convinced me to get out of the house to Spin after work. And I am so glad I did that. But there were only 5 punters. I hope they continue to run that session. I need to go to more of them through the week.

Mike turned up at the gym with groceries and we drove home and had a bit of food before watching another episode of For All Mankind. Oohhhh. Tense. Again.

Up to misty rain and a nice (damp) ride in. PT session with Quentin. 50kg squats 8 reps x 4 sets. That is 1200kg of lifting. And bench - 35kg 10 reps x 3 sets. Also over 1000kg. I am slaying it! Hahah (that's for Adnan!)

Tues morning leg press 120kg

Have a brilliant day! Own it like a boss.


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment