Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The Monday with work

 Hi,

Mondays, eh? Toughest day of the week? Yes? No? Anyway, it was fairly busy. So got through that. Decided against a spin class in favour of making tea and going for a run with Mike. Except Sally scuttled the plan and lured Mike out to tea in town.

And really... I just wanted to eat the stir fry tofu I made. Hahahah. Weird, I know.

Mike has disassembled the grinder

My home iced latte

Deliciousness

Headphones need a bit of duct tape

I heard snuffling and saw Smudge seeing off Tenzing


Smudge saw Tenzing lurking outside. I had no idea, reading my book. Then I could hear her snuffing. And that is a sure sign there is a cat outside. Sure enough, there she was, ruff down her back and eyeing Tenzing like he was her mortal enemy.



Eyes on Tenzing

He moved to the newly mulched side garden so she ran upstairs and peeked out from the deck for the best view of him. And huffed and snuffed a bit more. Just to ensure he got the message.

Mike got home from tea (they all went to Little Beer Quarter because Kiza was closed for a function - so yay, I might still get to meet them at Kiza one day soon). We watched an episode of For All Mankind. Very exciting.

It's all going to turn to worms. I just know it.

Up for a very windy bike ride in this morning. I was a little scared in places. A few gusts blew me a little off course.

Bench with Quentin. Tried 42.5kg but with de-racking it too. And it was so hard. I did 2 x 2. Then we switched to 50kg and I did the eccentric down while Quentin helped me back up. 50kg is very, very heavy.



Back to work for a French Kiss iced latte with Mike and the Christmas tree.

French Kiss iced latte and Christmas!

And... I am so done for the day already. OMG. It's not even 9am. But guess what? No sore throat. First time in almost 2 weeks. No other symptom, so goodness knows what it was.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment