Thursday, November 16, 2023

The Wednesday with work

 Hi,

Yeah, pretty much the only thing that happened yesterday at work was too much iced latte caffeine for me. My 11am meeting was very frenentic. But that was just me. Everyone else was chill. And I was like: blahblahblahblahblah.\

They ignored me after they realised my tongue was caffeine-charged. Hahahah.

Mojo iced latte with Annie



AJ is worried about my caffeine consumption

AJ was sitting next to me so after my SECOND iced latte, he got a bit worried about his ears and the amount of talking he might get subject to.

Readers - he was ok.

Anyway. Mike went out after work. Met up with his mates from MBIE times. And I rode home and fed the cats.

Sounds like a Taylor Swift song.

I actually rode home early - 2.30pm. The Premium Game meat had arrived at 10am and I wanted to get it put away. It was still icy when I got home.

When Mike got in, we watched For All Mankind. And chatted to Kara for a bit.

Up to ride in this morning. Gym for me.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment