Wednesday, November 29, 2023

The Tuesday with a tramping club talk by Bharat

 Hi,

I have no cat content in here. I will lose my loyal readership. Hahahah. I best sort that out for tomorrow (a technique to build anticipation!  :-p )

Tuesday was busy. But I did get away for an iced latte with Mike briefly. And then squashed in a gym session at lunch time. I also got my 6th (I think) covid vaccine jab. With the covid maelstrom around me, I can only hope I have given it enough time to work some magic on my immune system.

Work

Really tricky iced latte selfie in the wind with things in my hands

Lunch cardio session

Myra and Billie came with me. It tuckered me out. Rode home after work and fed the cats and myself. Yes, in that order. IYKYK.

Drove back in and collected Mike from work (he had been for a run and beersies with Callan) and then parked to attend Bharat's talk on Nepal. Two trips he did - climbing Mera Peak in 2019 and Langtang valley this year.

So good to hear Bharat speak about his trips to Nepal. He has such respect for it and in such an easy manner.

Home via Erin's house to get a replacement chimp for the work Christmas party outfit I have ready. And then off to bed.

Rode in Wednesday to get to my gym session with Quentin. That was good. PB in deads. 92.5. The first rep was so good each set. But the second was a struggle. And in the end, I did 3 sets x 2 reps and my last set was a single rep.

Wednesday morning PB in deads - 92.5kg

Hopefully I am on track for 100kg just before Christmas. I will need legs of steel and a mind fashioned similarly. I can do it!

This epic thing also happened this week:  Ashleigh Hoeta lifts 317kg in bench  This is a young wahine from Taranaki and she smashed the world record for a bench lift. Wow!

Hope your day is awesome.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment