Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The Monday with working from home

 Hi,

Well - the weather caved in around lunchtime just as the forecast predicted. Oh joy. I finished work and got ready for Spin (after convincing myself it was for the best). Got my bag of stuff ready to take. Then had 20 mins to kill - so read  a book on the couch. And Moxley came and sat on me. So - I was stuck there.

IYKYK.

Monday iced latte

Moxley pinned me

Oh - I loved Aroha

I did take the opportunity to check my socials. And Aroha is closing down. Waaahhh - I did enjoy that place when I worked in that building.


Mike got home after a drinks session at Foxglove withn ex Intergen workmates, That seemed to be good fun. He sent a lot of pics of people I know that were sad I was not there. Hilarious!

We have new pillows for our bed. But - Mike woke up and said he wanted his old pillow back. So it was a pillow fail.

Up for my ride in and PT session. But Quentin was sick. So I did 32.5 kg bench on my own. 10 reps x 4 sets. 

32.5kg bench

A cruise ship enters the Wellington maelstrom aka harbour

Wandered back to work and saw a cruise ship hoving into the harbour with a waiting wee tug. It is a fierce wind today so they would need a tug to help them. It certainly looks like an impressive day to visit the mightiest capital city in the world.

Hope your day is a good one. Off to TTC after work to listen to Bharat talk about his recent trip to Nepal. Should be good.

Take care.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment