Thursday, November 30, 2023

The Wednesday with work

 Hi,

Gah! I just realised I have let you down. No cat content - AGAIN! I am not even sure I can dress up my Wednesday activities to be anything other than a normal work day. Hahah. Excitement factor dwindling.

Iced latte from French Kiss cart

Yeah - I dunno what I was doing either

We did have a work lunch at Ernestos with my team. Well, all the other product owners. And it was delicious. I had arancini balls. I can never go past them. Ever since that place in Niddrie that did them. Yum!

Rode home after work. Fed the cats (no photos). Fed myself (very nice salad with a tip from Iona to have haloumi through my greens - mmmmmm).

Mike got home after his architect forum. And then bed time.

Slept well until 5am when Moxley started hunting something in the room. Hahah. Rode in. Lovely day. About to head to the gym.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment