Wednesday, November 1, 2023

The Tuesday with a walk at lunch time with Barb and Halloween

 Hi,

Mike got sent home yesterday. The pharmacist said his cough was asthmatic in origin. But it did not sound good.

And that was good because it meant he was home to decorate for Halloween. Woot!

But I am ahead of myself.

Gym with Quentin was good yesterday. Deads. 82.5kg 3 reps x 4 sets.

Gym fun Tuesday

Desperate iced latte with Hope

Then a lunch time walk with Barb and Elicia. So good to see Barb after a few aborted attempts when I was sick. But, wow, do these two walk like machines.

We did 4.9km in the 50 mins we had. And when I checked Strava, I had a new PB for one of the segments of my run! Yes, I walked faster with them for a bit than I usually walk that bit. OMG.

Trick or treat?

More

My walk gave me a run PB for a segment

Rode home and Mike had set up the Halloween decorations really well. He says they are getting old now. But it did the trick (hahahah).

We only had 2 or 3 groups through. Maybe it is a school night?

Toby was set up in his flat too. He got a few more than us, I think.

Then we were watching some YouTube and off to bed. Sticky night. And my ride in was sticky. And my gym this morning was sticky. Squats.  45kg 6 reps x 4 sets.

Gah!

Hope your day is a fantastic one.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment