Wednesday, November 22, 2023

The Tuesday with a panto with Kara

 Hi,

Did we go to the pantomine? Oh yes we did! And I quite enjoyed it. I would make it a thing I did with Kara every year. Oh yes I would.

But first of all, the rest of my day...  Well, I caught up with Zaheer at The Lab. He is a busy chap working at Kiwi Rail. And heading back to his parents for the Christmas break. It was good to catch up with him and hear what he has been up to. Now living in Kilbirnie. :-)  Thank you for the coffee date!

Zaheer - my friend. Good to see you.

And my iced latte that I forgot to get into shot the first time

Lunch cardio session

I said yes to the cardio session with workmates. Myra, Gisela and Billie. And it killed me. But it was so good.

After work, Mike drove in (he worked from home) and I walked to Joe's Garage for tea with him. Kara joined us and we all trotted over to Circa for the panto.

Treasure Island. It was great fun. Jim was a little weak in the singing department - but excellent with a deck of playing cards that Kara said must have won him the part. Long John Silver was great. As was Peggy. It was full of great jokes and gags. I had fun.

Panto time!

Before the start

At the interval

Mike faked his fun very well.

It might be just me and Kara from now on to see the panto.

Home to bed and slept until it was time to catch the bus and go to the gym for... another cardio session.

Row for 500m and see how fast you do it in

This also killed me and I will not go to Spin after work today. Riding home will do just fine as my wind down for the day. Hahahah.

Orkney whanau are doing well. There is a warm spell ahead of a cold snap at the end of the week. They might see a lot of waterfall action in Milford Sound.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment