Wednesday, November 15, 2023

The Tuesday with dinner out for us

 Hi,

How can I have no pics from yesterday? It wasn't like my day was boring or anything. Hahahah. It totally was not.

Work was busy. But got through it fine. And met Ana and Daniel and wee Moko at Master Kong at 6pm after work. Enjoyed a lovely dinner (outside in the brisk wind)

Moko is so cute. Such a wee bundle of energy and so friendly.

Mike convinced me to Uber home with him, leaving my bike in the shed at work. And tbh, it was probably a good thing. It was still really gusty.

Watched another episode of For All Mankind. It is really tense now.

Had a good sleep. Up at 6am to get the washing out and catch the 7am bus with Mike to gym. Quentin had cardio ready to go for us. And it KILLED me.

A couple that cardios together.... dies together

1 minute each round. Lunges (Quentin expected me to carry 10kg in each hand - I quickly discouraged that idea). Scrum machine. Assault bike. Rowing 500m as fast as you can (2 mins 15 to 18 is what I managed).

We did it twice and I managed 3 things in the next round before our time was up. Wow! Hard work.

And it is humid in Wellington today. Yuck!

Hope your Wednesday is a good one.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment