Thursday, November 2, 2023

The Wednesday with normal stuff

 Hi,

What happened on Wednesday then? Mike had a tramping thing at a pub after work. So I rode home and ate leftover stir fry and enjoyed that. Mike wasn't too far behind me. I am not sure he got any punters coming.

We were not long out of bed. Watched some YouTube videos. Okay - that is not accurate. Mike put on a queue of YouTube videos he loves. I read. Mike slept. Hahahah.

Gym session Thursday morning

Up to drive in because I am WFH today. Cleaners come today so I am cat sitting. Hahahah. And I hate to admit it, but I seem to have a scratchy throat. Again. I hope it goes away and it is not the Mike cold he just had.

My weekend starts at the end of today. Woot! If I am not getting sick, we're off to Martinborough. It was Mike's half marathon, but he will switch to a walk because he has been too sick to run in recent times. We have accommodation booked. And Mike will do the walk race - which involves wine-tasting, I believe.

Hope your day is a good one. And your weekend is fun!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment