Thursday, November 23, 2023

The Wednesday with no spin

 Hi,

After the cardio session yesterday morning I was needing a bit of a rest. So no Spin date after work. Instead I enjoyed the sunshine on the ride home. Wellington turned it on yesterday.

Woke up this morning (Thursday) to low mist on the hills. So back to normal state of affairs in terms of weather then.

Headed tot he airport at 6.20am and got there so easily - there was hardly any traffic. Was waiting at the gate for Iona at 6.40am. Sweet. She was early and I saw her wee plane land at 6.54am. Bustled her into the car and away around the bays and through the quays to park right outside The Lab.

The Lab iced latte

Brekkie time

Maureen was already at work and came over early (because we were early). And Andrew was not far behind either. Although between Iona and I ordering and Maureen and Andrew ordering, I think a workplace came in. The queue was huge for Maureen to negotiate.

But we all had a good catch up. Talked about Christmas plans. I out in an offer for the weekend bike ride to be across my birthday in Feb. Well - it is a guarantee of good weather. Right?

Left Iona to find her way to the station and headed home to work from here for the day, Cats should be happy - but barely got off the couch when I got back from brekkie. No cat content just yet then.

It is my Friday today. Sweet. Got a busy day though. Then tomorrow I seem to have multiple appointments in town in the morning. Hahahah.

Sally and Andrew are away next week on the rail trail fun. And they want our car. And I might see Iona on Sunday to take her to the airport.

Otherwise - it is fun at home for the most part.

Take care.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment