Friday, June 12, 2009

Good morning on Fri, Jun 12

Hi,

Young Mike is at home on sick leave today. Poor wee chap. We both have a weird cold and didn't sleep very well. However, I am in denial as I am off tramping this weekend. I do not have a cold, I do not have a cold...

Toby is very good. He was so sweet. I got up this morning to have a shower and Toby came into the bathroom and apologised to me for getting up so late. As it was early for him, I said "What do you mean?". He explained he wanted to snuggle up with me before I had to get up out of bed.

I think I am packed for the weekend. I have the communal food and I just need to buy bread rolls tomorrow morning at the railway supermarket and I'll be sorted.

Mike and Toby have a fun day tomorrow - Mike has volunteered to help renovate the school's PE shed and will turn up with drill, hammer and circular skill saw. Maybe Andrew should be on call? ;-)

Ok. Time to get stuck in.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment