Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, June 11

Hi,

The week is whipping by. Toby had a great time with Grandy and Gramps yesterday. They collected him for his haircut (and he looks gorgeous) and then took him to karate. Apparently he got upset when he got his Gi (uniform) dirty falling over. So Grandy had it washed by the time I got home.

We ate yummy chicken schnitzel strips and it is definitely Toby's favourite. He ate more than me or Dad! His plate was clean as a whistle. The mash and broccoli went too.

Mike got home later from his work management dinner. It all seemed to go well. So, everything is fine and dandy.

My work has gone manic and Mike and I have to cancel our annual leave day off on Tuesday (Mike's birthday). Shame, eh?

I have tramping this weekend and I have almost packed already. I must finalise it tonight so I am good to go on Saturday morning.

That's about it. Table tennis tonight (Mike doesn't need to work now so that is good). Mike will collect wee Toby and I have made dinner already so it should be ready when I get home.

Have a great day! Stay warm - I took the bus this morning as Dad collected me last night from work as I had a headache. So my bike is still here. I am getting a cold so I have no idea if I'll ride home tonight or now. We shall see.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment