Friday, June 5, 2009

Good morning on Fri, June 5

Hi,

Was it really only a 4 day week? Thank goodness for it being Friday. Sally managed the number 14 bus just fine to Toby's school and Toby led the way home. It sounds like they had a good night together and Toby was pleased to have his Aunty Sally look after him. While Aunty Sally was looking after Toby, Mike and I were competing against each other in our work quiz.

Turns out the three teams from IT came first, second and third. However, I am a bit gutted to have been in the team that came third. I didn't beat Mike's team!

It was lots of fun, and reminds me we should do a few more quizzes as I do enjoy them.

The weekend is approaching. We have swimming tomorrow followed by a wee art exhibition (some work colleagues are exhibiting their water colours from their class). Sunday may be free entirely at this stage. I may ask someone to look after Toby for a few hours on Saturday so Mike and I can get some work done at work! Yikes!

Anyhow - I hope you all have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment