Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good morning on Wed, June 10

Hi,

Not too bad a day here - little wind and a high of 15. Practically balmy weather. It is a little damp - but not right now! I worked late yesterday and Mike and Toby collected me so I didn't ride in.

Toby has a haircut at 1600 today so Mum and Dad will collect him and take him there, then to karate. And then they'll feed him his favourite - chicken schnitzel strips. I'll head home after doing a bit more work so I can try and make some more headway.

Mike has a work thing on - all the managers have their direct reports out for dinner. But they have to pay! Heheheheh.

So, that's about it. Although I did forget to mention a funny thing that happened yesterday morning. While Mike was in the shower Toby climbed into bed with me to snuggle. He was under the duvet when Mike came back into the room and Mike had no idea. Toby crawled down to the bottom of the bed, almost under the visiting cat (Merlot) and then he started mewling like a cat from the depths of the bed. Mike looked at the cat, which was not making any movement or noise, convinced it was making the noise somehow as Toby continued his mewling. It was so funny I got the giggles. Mike then caught on and grabbed Toby through the duvet. Toby thought it was great fun.

Toby and I had a good morning. He played MiniClip Trail Bike and laughed as he fell off many times. Then we had a good walk to school and I managed to catch the early bus.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment