Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good morning on Wed, June 3

Hi,

The short week is flying by - but that is what short weeks are for, eh? The weather is lovely again today and I enjoyed the ride in. Hardly any wind and almost completely dry roads even in the gullies.

Last night was our only night with nothing on after school/work. Although Mike needed to buy some stuff for the quiz night on Thursday for his team. So he was busy. And then he drove Toby in to see me as I finished off at work at 1800. Toby sat at my desk drinking hot chocolate and watching You Tube videos. He must think that's what I do at work I think.

Mike cooked up the butter chicken and it was fantastic. He can make it again next time! Yum.

Tonight is karate night and I think Ma will pop over to get Toby ready (oh - his Gi will be in its bag in the linen cupboard). We're off to Strawberry Fare afterwards for dinner. We promised Toby when we couldn't get in last Friday night. Imagine that place being booked out.

Then tomorrow night is the work quiz night. Hopefully we get a babysitter sorted for Toby. I'll be missing table tennis though.

So, that's about it. I need a cup of tea about now.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment