Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good morning on Tues, June 30

Hi,

The end of June! Amazing. So fast. The ride in wasn't too bad as the rain was mere drizzle. I had a nice morning with Toby where we cuddled lots and he played UB Funkeys. So I think we were both happy. And although I find the 8.30am commute way more horrid than my 7am commute, the drivers were all good this morning. Maybe it was because I was very slow on the wet road...

I have a release today. After 1730 NZ time go and see www.marketnewzealand.com to see a website I built. Woo hoo!

We were supposed to be going out for dinner but it has been cancelled (for some unknown reason). So no babysitting required (Sally was teed up to turn up and look after Toby). We did promise Burger Wisconsin for tonight so I guess that is still on. Haven't had that for a while.

My gunky eye isn't gunky today bit it is still a bit bloodshot. Very odd. Not sure what is happening there.

And that is that. I need a cup of tea. Did I drink mine at home this morning I wonder? Maybe it is waiting for me on some ledge somewhere in the house. Heheheheh.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment