Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Jun 23

Hi there,

Poor wee Mike woke with a migraine this morning. He took his medicine and when I spoke to him at 8am, he said he would come into work. Madness I thought, but there you go.

Keas went very well last night - we have to get organised for next week's one now. Yikes. Games and activity suggestions please! Heheheh.

We have nothing on tonight although a friend goes to a local pub quiz on Tuesdays and might give me a yell. We shall see.

Mum went around to collect her plates from our house yesterday (and cleaned the fridge and luxed while she was there! Our house looked so tidy when we got home). So now she can cook again at her place as she has something to serve food on once more.

That's about it really. I feel a little better and I'm hoping I can ride home at 1630 to collect wee Toby. A nice slow ride up the hill should be ok.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment