Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, June 25

Hi,

What a lovely morning - I was expecting rain for some reason. Habit, maybe? And it was a pleasant ride in. So, all very nice. I am riding everywhere nice and slow so I don't get any coughing fits and it is fine like that. The ride home yesterday was no problem.

Karate went well, although Toby is having trouble concentrating. He has ants in his pants for 25 minutes of the 30 minute class.

We also popped into the tramping club night and I got my membership form completed. Toby and I can act as members now (although it won't be formal until the second Tuesday in July when the committee meets next) and we have some complicated payment to make (A couple charge, minus Mike's membership single, plus Toby's family junior charge - phew!).

Tonight Mike has a release scheduled to go from 1800 to 2000. So I am unsure of my table tennis session tonight. I'll look after wee Toby and put him to bed and then hopefully Mike will get home in time for me to be there by 2030. That'll be alright. Any later and I'll be too sleepy to leave the house.

Dad went home sick from work yesterday. I hope he feels better soon. Toby wants to give Grandy a present that will cheer up Gramps. Heheheheh.

Ok. Time to have a nice cup of tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment