Monday, June 22, 2009

Good morning on Mon, Jun 22

Hi,

We had a great weekend but I am a little comatose right now. Since Mike got his new winter duvet for his birthday I have had trouble sleeping in the furnace! Mike says my pyjamas have to get skimpier. Hmmmmm.

So, Saturday went well. Mike took Toby to swimming and I tidied the house. Mum turned up with, as Mike phrased it, half the agricultural output of New Zealand in tow. She had looked a leg of lamb, a leg of pork and a chicken. So we did vege prep and everything was in action by the time everyone arrived to celebrate Mike's birthday. It was so nice seeing everyone.

Sunday we slept in and then Mike installed the underfloor insulation. He took 1 hour to install three pieces and then flew through the rest. From 11am to 2pm he got it nearly all finished. Our floor is now warm. Hooray!

Mike's mother rang and Toby will be in Dunedin for most of the school holidays. Polly arrives July 5th and takes Toby back on July 8th. Then Ron brings Toby back on the 16th and he stays until the 21st. So Toby will be planning suggestions for his Dunedin trip shortly. We discussed ideas yesterday so I think we'll write them down and Nana can check them out.

Mike and Toby went swimming on Sunday at H20Xtreme in Upper Hutt. I slept in the car! Something has made me slightly ill and I still don't feel exactly right.

Kea night tonight and so I drove Toby into school so I could continue into town. The car is parked in its usual spot in the nearest car park, ready for the hoon up to collect Toby and get to Keas on time.

Have a great week!
Love,
Angela


Ok. Time to get stuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment