Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good morning on Wed, June 24

Hi,

A lovely morning but I am still on the bus - this cold is wearing me down a bit. But I hope to ride home this afternoon and collect wee Toby for karate. Fingers crossed. I wonder if my mother will pop around to get Toby ready? If so, she is welcome to stay for dinner and take some home for Dad (of have him come home too). We have slow cooker stew - with loads of it!

I went out last night with Lesley to her local pub quiz. We had loads of fun. We must have been pretty close to third place but they had added it up wrong. They never counted our bonus rounds so when Lesley pointed that out to them, we got a $10 voucher for next time. It is a regular thing for Lesley. I might make it semi-regular myself. And I'll take Mum along if they have some people missing (it seemed quite crowded last night) because she would have got a few questions. Gerry and the Pacemakers indeed! And the name of the Beatles debut album. Why would I know that stuff?

Mike seems better after his migraine yesterday. He came into work and even climbed 54 flights of stairs with his 10 kg backpack on (training for his tramping and snowcraft). Mad fool.

Anyhow, busy day lined up so I better get stuck in.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment