Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Jun 18

Hi,

Mike took Toby to karate last night and I met them off the bus. But I had an unpleasant bus ride (which is useful every now and then to reaffirm why we ride our bikes) so I rode in this morning. It wasn't a bad ride in despite my wheezing (this cold is very odd - I am ok during the day but feel bad in the evenings and mornings).

Thursday evening is table tennis evening. Toby and I will drive in to collect Mike as he has a release at work and I'll drop them off at home and head to table tennis.

Tomorrow night is quiz night at Samuel Marsden school with the Sampsons. So we'll drop wee Toby off at Mum and Dad's place and head out to Karori for the fun night.

We have dinner at home on Saturday night for Mike's birthday and we have quite a few people turning up for it. It should be fun. Mum will help cook up a storm.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment