Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Monday that feels like it really should have been Tuesday by now

Hi,

First Monday at work for two weeks and didn't I notice that!  Busy at work and then a furious ride to Keas (got there with two minutes to spare) and running around with the Keas wore me out.  Fortunately Mike came to collect me and helped me do the dishes at Keas (someone hasn't been doing them for ages) and then we got dinner and collapsed at home.

Wilf The Builder has finished the garages and they look smart.  We're waiting on the doors now but Mike has cleared the debris from building away and the cars are parked back in their space.  We have even put some storage boxes into the roof space. Now we're going to put our French doors in the two bottom bedrooms and probably start some other work down there.

But, first things first.  I need a cup of tea!  Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment